Directions to the Chempark site
If you are traveling as an individual, you must register ahead of time with the general Visitor Reception Center. Keep in mind that you will be required to show some form of ID.
The Visitor Reception Center is located at the eastern end of Carl-Duisberg Park along Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee. Follow the signs and you will easily find an available parking space.
The address of the Visitor Reception Center is:
Visitor Reception Center
Remember: You must have confirmation of your scheduled visit. Plan a walk of about 15-20 minutes from the S-Bahn (street car) station or from the visitor parking lot to Gate 11.
If taking public transportation
The bus stop “Flittarder Feld” is located directly in front of Gate 11 in both directions (to Leverkusen and to Cologne).
Take the S-Bahn to the “Leverkusen Chempark” stop.
- From Cologne Main Station, take the S 6 line going to Essen.
- From Düsseldorf Main Station, take the S 6 line going to Cologne.
If traveling by private bus
Click here to download a map. Your bus can stop temporarily at Gate 11 to let out the participants. If you need a bus parking space for the day, click here for directions to a bus parking lot.
- A3, Leverkusen exit
- Drive towards “Leverkusen Zentrum” on Willy-Brandt-Ring road.
- At the next T-intersection, turn left onto Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse.
- At the second light, turn left and then immediately right into the large parking lot.
- Walk from there to Gate 11
Numerous leading companies supported us with their know-how and products to equip our Covestro Science Lab! We would like to thank the following partners.